Frylight Garlic Oil
4 tortilla wraps, cut into small triangles
70g red leicester cheese, grated
8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
¼ red onion, finely chopped
75ml sour cream
- Spray a large baking tray with Frylight.
- Place the triangle tortilla wraps in a single layer on the baking tray and then spray with Frylight.
- Heat your oven to 200°C / 180°C fan, and cook the nachos for 10-12 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
- While they are cooking make your guacamole and tomato salsa. Add the avocado, lime juice, salt and pepper to the bowl and roughly mash.
- For the salsa, mix the tomatoes, red onion and coriander chopped (saving a few leaves for garnishing). Set aside your salsa and guacamole.
- Once the nachos are cooked, remove from the oven. Place into an ovenproof serving dish or plate and sprinkle over the grated cheese. Return to the oven for 2 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Remove from the oven and spoon over the guacamole, tomato salsa and sour cream. Garnish with the extra coriander to serve.