Vegan Spring Rolls with Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce
A perfect alternative to your local Chinese, our Spring Rolls are vegan too!
k/cals per serving
Frylight Coconut Oil
5 sheets filo pastry, cut in half lengthways
200g mushrooms, finely diced
100g savoy cabbage, finely sliced
80g firm tofu, finely diced
3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
Splash of soy sauce
10g sesame seeds
Sweet chilli sauce for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 220°C / 200°C fan.
- Spray a frying pan liberally with Frylight and place on a medium heat until the Frylight becomes clear. Add the mushrooms, cabbage, tofu and garlic to the pan and fry for 3-5 minutes, until the veg is softened but not overcooked. Add the soy sauce to the mix.
- Lay the filo pastry sheets on a flat surface. One by one spray the pastry sheet with Frylight and then spoon roughly 1 tbsp of filling down the edge of the pastry. Fold the ends of the pastry over the filling and roll up into a spring roll.
- Spray a baking tray well with Frylight and place each rolled spring roll onto the tray.
- Spray the rolls lightly with Frylight and sprinkle some sesame seeds on the top of each one.
- Cook the spring rolls for 20-25 minutes until they are golden and crisp.
- Serve warm with the sweet chilli for dipping.