Gooey Chocolate Brownies
A classic fudgey brownie for a little chocolate fix! Perfect for all the family to enjoy.
Tags: afternoon tea, birthday, kids party, party, dessert
329 k/cals per serving
Frylight Cooking Spray
170g plain chocolate
225g soft brown sugar
1tsp vanilla extract
170g plain flour
100g chocolate chips
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C and spray a 20cm x 30cm baking tin with Frylight.
- Break the chocolate into pieces and place in a small heat-proof bowl.
- Melt the chocolate in the bowl over a pan of simmering water on the hob.
- Cream the butter and sugar together in a large bowl. Stir in the melted chocolate and vanilla.
- Break the eggs into a separate bowl and beat with a fork. Add the eggs to the butter mixture and stir in. Add the flour and the chocolate chips and stir to combine. Pour the mixture into the baking tin.
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and turn out onto a cooling rack and leave to cool.
- Cut into pieces and enjoy!