Frylight cooking spray
100g mushrooms, chopped
200g spinach, roughly chopped
2 eggs, lightly beaten
Pinch of ground nutmeg
Pinch dried mixed herbs
6 dried cannelloni tubes
3tbsp vegetarian hard cheese, grated
- Heat the oven to 190°C and spray an ovenproof dish with Frylight.
- Spray a small frying pan with Frylight to cover the surface and set over a medium heat and wait until Frylight is clear. Add the mushrooms and cook for 3–4 minutes.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl then mix in the spinach, ricotta, egg, nutmeg and herbs.
- Spoon half the passata into the prepared ovenproof dish. Use a teaspoon to fill the cannelloni tubes with the mushroom mixture, then arrange in the dish. Spoon any remaining mixture around the cannelloni, then top with the remaining passata and sprinkle over the vegetarian cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes until lightly golden, serve with a light salad.