Frylight Cooking Spray
4 skinless and boneless chicken breasts
6 slices bacon, chopped
200g mixed lettuce leaves, washed
250g Cherry tomatoes, halved
1 ½ ripe avocados, peeled and sliced
¼ of a red onion, sliced
1 tablespoon honey
2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Heat the oven to 190°C. Spray a baking tray with Frylight. Place chicken breasts on to the baking tray and spray the chicken. Season with salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for 25 minutes until chicken is cooked through and golden brown.
- Whilst chicken is cooking, whisk dressing ingredients together to combine, season to taste.
- Spray a frying pan with Frylight and cook the bacon on a medium heat for 5 minutes until starting to crisp. Set aside.
- Prepare the salad by placing the lettuce, tomatoes, avocado and red onion into a large salad bowl/plate.
- When the chicken is cooked, slice and place on top of the salad.
- Pour the prepared dressing over the chicken and the salad and finally break up the crispy bacon over the top.